Keylab Essential 61 price / performance
A 61-key controls that are unrivaled and have everything you need to make music as soon as you open the package. Keylab Essential is a candidate to be the controls you’ve been waiting for, with intuitive performance controls, powerful DAW integration, and 3 incredible software packages.
With Analog Lab 3 Software
Analog Lab 3 software comes with over 6000 carefully selected sounds from the award-winning V Collection package, which includes 17 classic keyboard synthesizers modeled like the real thing.
As soon as each preset is selected, it not only automatically assigns the most important parameters to Keylab Essential’s controllers, but also allows you to assign any parameter to any of the controls thanks to the MIDI Learn function.
- 61-note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels
- Semitone and octave transpose possibilities
- Comprehensive DAW integration with MCU and HUI
- 8 RGB illuminated multi-purpose performance pads
- 9 pieces of 30 mm. fader, 9 rotary controls and 1 clickable rotary control
- DAW control center and transport division
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (for assigning pan and level controls to knobs and faders)
- 1 memory assigned by Analog Lab (for assigning parameters of Arturia instruments to knobs and faders)
- 6 fully customizable user memories
- “Chord play” mode
- Usable on iOS and Android devices thanks to Class-compliant USB
- Mac and OSX compatible
- USB connected
- Comprehensive music software
- Analog Lab software with 6000 Synth sounds
- Ableton Live Lite
- UVI grand piano model D
- Optional sustain pedal and power supply
- Dimensions: 882 x 248 x 76 mm.
- Weight: 3.3 kg.