Professional 88-note MIDI controls keyboard
Comprehensive control possibilities, ultra-sleek yet lightweight design, unmatched integration with tablets and laptops: The Keylab 88 is the perfect device for today’s demanding modern keyboardists, pianists, stage performers and professional producers who do not compromise on quality. Keylab 88 professional controls set a new standard in the keyboard market.
- Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds
- UVI Stereo Grand piano software. Steinway Model D sample-based synth with concert piano sound.
- Pianoteq 5 stage script. Physical modeling synth that produces acoustic and electronic pianao sound.
- Presets are carefully selected from the classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and Wurlitzer V.
- Accessing the sound you are looking for quickly thanks to sorting by instrument, genre (Bass, Pad, lead…) and characteristics.
- Preset Edit for Classic Arturia Synth owners.
- 200 multi patches organized by musical genre.
- The ability to edit sounds very easily and quickly, thanks to the parameters assigned to the controls on the KeyLab
- Keyboard : Fatar production 88 hammer action with Velocity and aftertouch
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport buttons, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 2 banks with 10 encoders, 2 banks with 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable buttons, velocity and pressure sesnsetive 16 backlit pads.
- Connections: MIDI in/out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression Pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- High quality aluminum and wooden case
- 32 digit LDC display
- Compatible with Analog Lab or any MIDI software
- Dimensions: 1275 x 350 x 95 mm.
- Weight: 13 kg.