Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth
Reborn for the modular age. MiniBrute 2 is a seductive synthesizer that adapts to your other instruments. With its incredibly powerful analog tone, powerful sound editing features, step-sequencer, arpeggiattor and modular patch-bay, the MiniBrute 2 will take your sound to a whole new level.
With the comprehensive modulation matrix in MiniBrute 2, you have dozens of sources and targets at your fingertips. Whether you are experimenting with its internal parameters, connecting it to your modular setup, or syncing your other devices to its internal sequencer… MainiBrute’s possibilities are limitless.
Power of Performance
You won’t be able to stop playing with MiniBrute 2, which has the soft and high quality keypad found in MatrixBrute. Aftertouch, which can be directed to the modulation matrix, offers you unlimited performance variation. The multi-mode tap tempo arpeggiator and step-sequencer in MiniBrute 2 give you unlimited creative freedom.
- Mixable multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 sound shapers: Fine and bold settings, noise generator and external input
- Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer se sine waves.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with self-oscillation. Low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and bypass options.
- ADRS envelope generator, AD filter with extra multi-mode and CV control
- Brute Factor™ effect from the lightest drive effect to mind-blowing intermodulation chaos
- Comprehensive CV gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms capable of syncing with the sequencer
- Sequencer and arpeggiator that can sync with MIDI and USB
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute style keyboard. Aftertouch, modulation, assignable pitch band range and octave control