Here comes the MiniBrute 2S; will take the modern musician beyond their borders
An exciting hybrid sequencer-synth! The MiniBrute 2S adds an advanced three-layer step sequencer to the rich sound design potential of the MiniBrute 2.
Despite its unparalleled power, the MiniBrute 2S’ enormous synth potential is both accessible and fun. You have instant control over every parameter thanks to its semi-modular, analog structure.
The MiniBrute 2S features not only an incredibly powerful three-layer step sequencer and multi-mode arpeggiator, but also high-quality, pressure- and velocity-sensitive performance pads. The MiniBrute 2S is ideal for adventurous electronic musicians who would be happy to forgo classic keyboard synthesizers and work with a more contemporary interface.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO
- Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning fields).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External audio input
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times checked by CV
- 1 ADSR envelope
- Comprehensive CV gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points.
- 16 speed and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Storage and load sequence patterns
- MIDI and USB in/out