Introducing AH66TKT, once again putting “Technology In Access”
The AH66T is designed to be controlled by any third-party device, but for those who still want a proven in-wall interface, ATON is proud to present the OLED2 in-wall controller.
ATON has once again put “Technology In Access” by presenting the AH66TKT, a six-zone digital audio solution packaged in a single box. The AH66TKT delivers exceptional value to your customers while providing you with the total solution; Up to 6 color touchpads with color changing pads, serial adapters for iPort® and Radio RA®2, and even the transmitters you’ll need to make your next setup fast And easy.
We ran our lineage to design the AH66T, the next-generation systems platform. The AH66T delivers on all fronts, from our philosophy of “Technology to Access” at affordability, to advanced user interfaces with robust OLED technology. Once you see the feature set, you’ll quickly discover why the ATON AH66T will become your favorite multi-room controller.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS
We understand why manufacturers make and sell specialty products. At ATON, we have chosen to focus on our core strengths and partnered with market-leading companies to provide peripherals, accessories and remote controls. What does this mean for you? Systems that offer seamless integration and the best feature sets, period.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
Each zone output is powered by 60 watts and also includes a line-level pre-out for subzones. We know the system will be used with handheld remote controls, so we’ve added a dedicated IR input for each zone with a full, separate set of IR codes for integration. We even included a full set of 2-way RS232 codes for 3rd party controllers using our AH66T as the backbone. Our built-in AM/FM tuner can be shared with a home theater receiver or a second AH66T while stacking our case. All the features you need and expect from ATON!
- 6-zone multi-room audio controller can be “stacked” into 2 enclosures for a 12-zone system
- Integrated AM / FM tuner with RDS metadata and 6 additional audio source inputs
- AM/FM tuner preouts to share receivers between chassis when “stacked”
- 60 Watts of sound power per zone
- Special 3.5mm IR inputs – for each zone with separate IR code set
- 2 onboard RS232 ports for iPod metadata and lighting control
- iPort ™ iPod Dock metadata ready!
- Lutron ™ Radio Ra2® codes preloaded
- Variable or fixed preamplifier outputs for each zone
- Built-in ready Sirius drivers for SCH2P or SRH2000