DN-HC1000S, DVS systems from Denon DJ
Designed to interface and assist with Scratch Live, today’s most popular DJ software program. The DN-HC1000S provides DJs with a convenient plug-and-play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
Controlling key features with a mouse or laptop keyboard can be difficult. Especially considering the focused work environment.
This is the moment to unmistakably move the dance floor and pump the music.
This DJ controller comes with a FREE official Denon hard case.
- MIDI subcontroller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB plug and play connection (USB MIDI / bus power)
- Custom haptic controls to replace computer keyboard shortcuts
- High-quality steel cabinet with sturdy rubber keys
- Serato certified USB controller
- Back and forward operation keys and file selection button and buttons
- Track select and speed dial buttons
- SHIFT / CLR button
- 5 cue points and 3 sampler player buttons
- Loop break button and auto loop button with roll
- Loop I/O button with exit / re-loop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap the button
- MIDI mapable for other DJ software systems
- Under 3 lbs