With the MCX8000 you can turn any venue into an extraordinary concert
You can turn any venue into an extraordinary concert with the stand-alone MCX8000, which is independent of the computer. Two high-precision color displays control Denon DJ’s revolutionary Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ. The MCX8000 has a 4-channel digital mixer and 3 built-in effects that can be used on all inputs with Engine software.
Internal Engine Software
What is an engine? Engine is a revolutionary DJ software that enables the MCX8000 to work without a computer. This software lets you perform with just a USB stick and the MCX8000. When you download it to the computer, it also allows you to create your own playlist and cue points and analyze your tracks.
Serato DJ ready
With the MCX8000, you have the advantage of having the best of both worlds. The MCX8000 is 100% compatible with the latest Serato DJ software. With the DVS update package, the MCX8000 can reach unlimited possibilities.
- Revolutionary standalone Denon DJ Engine software
- 2 USB ports for working in standalone mode
- With 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high resolution displays controlling Engine and Serato DJ
- 4 channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in effects for engine playback and line inputs
- 16 velocity-sensetive performance pads for cue, roll, slicer and samples
- Stage linG network connection to control light and video
- Ready for Serato DVS Upgrade
- Full metal chassis