Denon DJ SM50 monitors with long throw 5 1/4″ woofer
Designed for DJs playing in the booth or mixing in the studio, Denon DJ SM50 monitors can respond to any use with its long-throw 5 1/4″ woofer, 1″ silk dome tweeter and powerful 90 Watt bi amplified system.
With specially designed proximity controls, you can fine-tune the SM50 for any usage environment. In addition, HF trim, MF boost and LF cutoff controls allow you to get the most accurate results in any acoustic environment. It can be easily connected to any source thanks to XLR, balanced 1/4″ TRS and RCA connections on the SM50.
Great sound, extensive connectivity and precise tone control – the SM50 has it all.
- Precision frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- 90 Watt Class A/B amplification with minimal distortion
- 50 Watt 5¼” bass driver (with 1½” voice coil)
- 40 watt silk dome tweeter (1″ voice coil)
- Proximity controls for low frequency settings
- Mixing in any environment with HF trim, MF boost, LF cutoff controls
- Minimalization of structural resonances with monitor isolation pad
- Always a clear signal thanks to integrated radio frequency shielding and magnetic shielding
- On/off pop-suppressor circuit
- Output current protection, high temperature protection and subsonic filter
- Bass port with rear output
- XLR, balanced 1/4″ and RCA inputs