Genelec 7350 SAM™ subwoofer provides unmatched accuracy in small space
The 7350A SAM subwoofer is designed to work with the 8320A and 8330A SAM speakers. Complementing the system, the GLM™ With the measurement microphone and network adapter unit that comes with the 2.0 set, the most accurate listening can be achieved in any usage environment.
With the Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology used, low low-cut frequency and a clear bass reproduction are achieved. Genelec’s advanced technology AutoCal™ system makes all monitor/subfoowers EQ corrections for level, timing, crossover phase and room response anomalies.
- Patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) design
- 8″ woofer
- 150 Watt Genelec Class D amplification
- 5.1 balanced analog inputs and outputs (XLR)
- AES/EBU digital inputs/outputs
- GLM 3.0 Compatible
Combining unparalleled performance and flexibility, the 7350A subwoofer can be used in music studios, post-production houses, digital editing stations, radio, TC and OB Vans.
- Right sound in any environment with SAM technology that adapts to the environment used
- Always the most accurate result and the highest performance thanks to the computer-aided GLM program
- Controlling 30 speakers with GLM network
- Genelec Autocal measures the acoustic response in the listening area and makes the necessary corrections to the speakers, minimizing the acoustic irregularities brought by the room.
- Each product is tested and calibrated one by one at the factory leaving, to ensure that the products give the same response as possible.
Frequency range 22 Hz – 120 kHz (-6 dB) Frequency response 25 Hz – 120 kHz (±3 dB) SPL Max short term SPL > 104dB SPL Speakers Bass 8″ Crossover frequencies 2.9 kHz Amp power (per channel) Bass 150W In / Out Digital AES/EBU XLR IN and OUT Analog Input XLR female Cabin dimensions (H x W x W) 410 x 350 x 319mm Cabin Weight 18kg