Ultra high performance
The Aon 2 and 3 are ultra-compact, ultra-high-performance bookshelf speakers. Both Aon models feature GoldenEar-designed diecast basket bass/midrange drivers with technology derived from midrange units developed for Triton.
Additionally, they both use the same unusual and expensive High Speed Folded Ribbon (HVFR ™) high frequency radiator used on Tritons. Each Aon model uses two side-mounted planar low-frequency radiators in a dynamically balanced configuration to accurately load the bass/midrange drivers for the open, non-box midrange, while also using Aons’s remarkably widened for such a small contributes to the press.
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement: single 7″ Cast-basket bass/midrange
- driver; single HVFR ™ High Speed Folded Ribbon Tweeter;
- Two 8″ side-mounted planar low frequency radiators
- Rec Amp: 10 – 250 watts / channel
- Dimensions: 229mm W x 279mm D x 356mm H