SuperSat 3, high performance from a compact chassis
It is an elegantly curved satellite speaker designed. It is also an ideal rear or side surround speaker for a system based on the Triton Two or SuperSat 50. Alternatively, four SuperSat 3s and one SuperSat 3C along with a Super Force 3 powered subwoofer form the superior SuperCinema 3 sub/sat multichannel system. As with the SuperSat 50, there is both a vertical model (SuperSat 3) and a horizontal model (SuperSat 3C) developed specifically for center channel applications.
The SuperSat 3’s 69mm deep, 305mm tall cabinet is made from a rigid, non-resonant marble powder-infused polymer and is finished in a gorgeous piano black. SuperSat 3 models feature two GoldenEar MVPP 4.5″ cast-basket bass/midrange drivers located on either side of the HVFR tweeter.
The SuperSat 3 includes a stand for rack mounting. The 3C includes an adjustable foot for ideal center channel positioning. Includes keyhole mounts as well as a threaded insert for use with wall mount or optional floor stand.
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 92 dB. Nominal I mpedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: two 41/2″ high definition die-cast basket MVPP mid/bass drivers; single HFVR High Speed Folded Ribbon Tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 200 watts / channel.
- Dimensions: 305mm “H (W) x 121mm W (H) x 69mm D