SuperSat 50, both vertical version (SuperSat 50) and landscape
The mid-channel optimized (SuperSat 50C) is a slim, 686mm long, 63mm deep speaker. Smooth, detailed, powerful and dynamic sound features.
With an ideal center channel for a Triton Two-based theater system and the perfect complement to a wall- or rack-mounted flat screen, the cabinet is crafted from piano-black-finished aluminum and features two GoldenEar 4.5″ cast basket presses. .
Mid-range drivers with MVPP configured in a D’Apolito array surrounding the High Speed Folded Ribbon tweeter. Two 4″ x 7″ square planar low frequency radiators complete the driver configuration.
Wall mounting is accomplished using threaded inserts or keyhole slots on the back, Table-top mounting is via optional smoked glass shelf stand. An adjustable foot allows for multiple angles when the horizontal center channel version is rack mounted.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 92 dB. Nominal I mpedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Drive Complementary: two 4″ x 7″ quadratic planar low frequency radiators; two 41/2″ high definition die-cast basket MVPP mid/bass drivers, single HFVR High Speed Folded Ribbon Tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 200 watts / channel.
- Dimensions: 686mm H (W) x 121mmW (H) x 63mm D