IW860 subwoofer models
Jamo, which has been producing only Danish designed speakers for nearly 50 years, has given importance to high quality and especially powerful deep sound in its subwoofer models. From Jamo’s tallest model, the SUB660, to the ceiling-mounted IW860 subwoofers, the range is used for stereo sound, home theater or public address and is best performed with deep bass sound.
The new Jamo subwoofer series has been specially designed for you, based on and reworking the existing series. Jamo product range and subwoofers, rejuvenated with new designs and balanced combinations, achieve the explosions in movies, the sounds in musical performances or the low frequency sound quality of live rock concerts and add a great depth to the sound.
Jamo SUB-360 model produces 360 Watts of power. With a front driven 25 cm aluminum polyfibre subwoofer, it goes down to 28Hz depth and achieves the best sound. Compatible with Jamo Studio models with its solid MDF cabinet.
- System type Slotted port
- Internal resistance 22 thousand
- Variable Phase Control 0 to -180
- Woofer (mm / inch) 254/10
- Weight (Kg / lb) 18.9 / 41.7
- Inputs Row: Left / Right
- Product dimensions (mm / inch, HxWxD) 378 x 310 x 507 / 14.9 x 12.2 x 20.0
- Product Finish Black Ash, Black Apple, Wenge
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/- 3dB) 28-200
- Power Usage (Watts Long / Short Term) Auto On / Off
- OUTPUT 360 W
- Cut Frequency 40 – 200