88 velocity-sensetive (speed sensitive)
Introducing the Hammer 88, the ideal keyboard controls for professionals, semi-professionals or students looking for a realistic grand piano feel to be used with virtual instruments and sound modules. At the heart of the Hammer 88, 88 velocity-sensetive, fully-weighted hammer-action keys capture the smallest nuances of your performance and offer that inaccessible feeling of classical pianos. Hammer 88 will enable performers and producers to experience the plug-in collection like never before.
Hammer 88 has a very carefully thought out control floor. Thanks to the Pitch Wheel and the separate modulation wheel, you can add portamento and glissando to your performance, and you can control the level with the master volume fader. All these controls can be assigned to any parameter in the software. With the assignable up/down buttons, you can select different programs, effects, MMC messages, and navigate between octaves. You can perfect your performance with pedals that you can connect to three separate pedal inputs: sustain, expression and soft.
An instrument should not limit your creativity. Because the Hammer 88 is USB powered and class-compliant, it is very easy to set up a computer. In addition, iOS users are not forgotten. Connects to any iPad and iOS device with Apple’s iPad Camera Connection kit (sold separately).
- Ableton Lite
- ProTools | First
- Eleven Lite
- 2GB (500+ sounds) from Touch Loops
- Control virtual instrument, DAW and similar software via USB-MIDI connection
- 5-pin MIDI output
- Pitch bend, modulation and octave control knobs
- Multiple keyboard zones with split, layer and one-touch 4-note playback
- Sustaini expression and soft pedal input
- iOS compatibility
- Clean and professional control with Hammer 88 control editor software
- With power adapter for single use
- Ableton lite, Mini Grand, DB 33 Tonewheel organ, Velvet electric piano, Eight-Eight Ensemble software
- USB Bus powered, class compliant design