M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface
More than an interface
This product is the creative hub of your recording setup: the easy-to-use, style-infused M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface is the perfect tool for recording and producing natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining an XLR + ¼” balanced combo input and a brand new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the M-Track C-Series 2X2 lets you record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source sound with microphone or line level output, while a dedicated gain and impedance stage on the conveniently placed instrument input ensures a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
M-Track 2X2 features an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps incorporating USB and USC-C connectors, and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class. All the tools you need to capture that initial idea and easily turn it into a finished masterpiece. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
Studio quality recording requires the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or getting high-quality sound from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This provides wide-range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V / Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate crossover response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the finest nuances with minimal interference. unwanted ambient noise.
With the Nova Black condenser microphone, complex setups are a thing of the past. With the included windshield, a purpose-designed shock mount for mounting to a traditional microphone stand and XLR cable, everything you need to connect and start recording is included.
Hearing Every Detail
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to provide superior sound reproduction and the exceptional acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. Long sessions are no problem! Plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-ear design ensures the HDH40 stays put on you. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what matters – your production!
Pro Tools Initial Download
Professional Tools | First, the industry standard for recording software, now included with M-Track C-Series Audio/MIDI interfaces and renowned CTRL, Code, Oxygen, Hammer and Keypad USB/MIDI keyboard controllers. This amazing sound recording software inspires any artist, traveling musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas worldwide.
Professional Tools | First, there are Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce, and 1GB of free cloud storage to collaborate or access your projects from any internet-connected computer.
This truly amazing software recording package is the perfect opportunity to break out of your imagination and spread your ideas around the world!
Chop and mix 2 sample mixes ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to a shot of vintage drums. All of these are designed to inspire your music production and deliver professional sounding samples that will shine in your mix. Touch Pins perfectly capture the tone and intensity of each sample, enhancing and complementing songs wherever they are. This incredible value can be found in your M-Audio account, ready to be downloaded and chopped to your liking!
M-Track 2X2 (2 in / 2 out USB / USB-C Audio Interface)
- 24-bit / 192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All new Crystal Preamps provide pristine and transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v) accommodates all microphone types
- USB / Hi-Speed USB connection with direct balance button for zero latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Custom XLR + ¼” TRS combo input and ¼” display input
- Sturdy metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; desktop design provides easy access to critical controls
- Stereo ¼” outputs; ¼” headphone output with independent level control
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- With neodymium magnetpowerful 40mm drivers deliver an immersive audio experience
- Plush leather cushioning with a comfortable on-ear design for tired free listening
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Studio-grade large-diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low inherent noise captures every subtle nuance
- Cardiode polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audio spectrum.