MPM-2000 smooth frequency response
A professional condenser microphone with a specially designed circuit design to provide high sensitivity, low noise and a wide dynamic range.
Thanks to these features, it can be used in any application that requires accurate and realistic signal reproduction.
- Professional condenser microphone with 24mm cover
- Cardioid polar pattern
- High SPL and low noise
- With pop filter, shock mount and aluminum case
- MPM-2000 microphone
- Pop filter
- Aluminum case
- Type: gold-plated condenser microphone with 34mm capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB +2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 55 Ω +30% (@ 1 kHz). Load: >1000Ω
- Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
- Sign to Noise ratio: 80 dB
- Power requirement: 48 VDC phantom power
- Weight: 420 gr.