MPM-3000, audiophile specifications
Marantz Professional microphones are microphones that allow you to capture high quality and accurate recordings in critical recording applications. The MPM-3000 is at the top of the microphone line-up with audiophile specifications and design. Thanks to premium circuit elements, harmonic distortion is at negligible levels.
The soft and warm character of the MPM-3000 and its fast transient response capture the tiniest nuances of sound, making it the perfect microphone for any professional recording application.
- Large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone
- High sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range
- Premium level components
- Unique pop filter / shockmount design
- With windscreen and aluminum case
- MPM-3000 microphone
- Shock Mount
- Pop filter
- Aluminum case
- Type: gold-plated condenser microphone with 34mm capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -36 dB +2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 100 Ω +30% (@ 1 kHz). Load: >1000Ω
- Noise: 13 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
- Sign to Noise ratio: 81 dB
- Power requirement: 48 VDC phantom power
- Weight: 650 gr.