Mogami multicore cables only for highest audio performance
- Double-conductor cables, each with its own cross shielding – 2 to 48 channels
- Very good electrical characteristics with XLPE (cross-linked Polyethylene) insulation, does not melt or shorten during soldering.
- Durable and flexible structure that allows easy use even at temperatures up to -20C
- Extremely simple cable identification system
- Channel numbers are printed with an underline on each cable, regardless of which end is stripped.
- The outer shields of each pair are coded with standard resistor color coding. Thus, the identification of pairs of conductors is greatly simplified.
- Inner conductors are also coded with international standard resistance color coding. Both the shields and conductors of each pair are color coded.
- Each duct has a drain line and a spiral pure copper shielding. Drain cable termination is extremely easy. (Price is given in meters.)
|Total Thickness||11.5 mm|
|Coating thickness||1.2 mm|
|Tensile strength||274 N|
|Electrostatic Noize||2.5mV Max.|
|Microphonics||50mV Max. @ 50kW load|
|Insulation Resistance||100000 MW × m Minimum|
|Using temperature||-20°C~ +70°C|