2M Bronze Verso stylus
– 2M Bronze features a Nude Fine Line diamond that is particularly suitable for demanding applications. The Slim Line pen’s slim profile tracks even the highest frequency information, making it a must-have for discerning listeners. In addition, the larger footprint provides less distortion and record wear.
– The cartridge body is made of Hopelex, an environmentally friendly material that provides high durability while eliminating unwanted resonances.
– The 2M Bronze uses a custom upgraded motor with split pole pins with silver-plated copper wire.
We have optimized the weight and size to fit the cartridge for ease of mounting and the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used with a variety of playback systems and a wide variety of phono preamps.
2M Bronze Technical data
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz – 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz – 26 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- Frequency range – 3dB – 20-29,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-20,000 + 2 / – 0 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz recommended tracking force – 80 µm
- Compatibility, dynamic, lateral – 22 µm / mN
- Style type – Bare Thin Line
- Stylus tip radius – r / R 8/40 µm
- Tracking force range – 1.4-1.7 g (14-17 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended – 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20 °
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 1.2 kOhm
- Internal inductance – 630 mH
- Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance – 150-300 pF
- Cartridge colour, body / stylus – Black / Bronze
- Cartridge weight – 7.2 g
- 2M PnP MkII cartridge with integrated head weight – 20 g
- 2M PnP MkII cartridge with integrated head length – 52 mm
Replacement stylus unit – 2M Bronze (replaceable with 2M Black)
Style life: with proper care, we find that up to 1000 hours is possible without degrading performance. Please read about stylus care in our FAQ.
Sound Award from the German HiFi magazine AUDIO
AUDIO readers chose the best Hifi products of the year. 2M Bronze, which received votes from all over Germany, won in the phono cartridges category.
How to replace M2.0mm screws on 2M Bronze Verso
1. Remove the pen with the pen guard body to prevent damage to the diamond.
2. Unscrew the black screw from the Verso top plate using the Torx 8 key.
3. Remove the top plate from the cartridge body by pulling the screws.
4. Remove the two countersunk screws from the top plate.
5. Install the two M2.0 mm screws into the top plate.
6. Attach the top plate to the cartridge body. Hold the top plate with the threads down and rotate the cartridge body 180 degrees. Mount from above.
7. Install the black screw on the top plate and tighten with appropriate force.
8. Insert the cartridge into the tonear using the enclosed tool.
9. Mount the pen with the stylus protection guard on the cartridge body.