DigiTrack Piston Pin
Concorde DigiTrack is specially designed for low-abrasion coded vinyl
DigiTrack is the perfect combination of convenience and function. You can now replace MP3s with a turntable style and feel and a turntable tradition. DigiTrack responds to DJs who make heavy use of timecode vinyl applications.
DigiTrack’s low-wear design and proprietary frequency response extend the life of timecoded vinyl records while also providing high-quality sound reproduction for playing traditional vinyl records.
DigiTrack also offers excellent groove processing capabilities for scratch and mixing performance, as well as increased output voltage for enhanced TCV performance and better sound quality than your mixer’s phono preamps.
High output and best blending and drawing ability!
- 1000Hz, output voltage at 5cm/sec. – 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz – 1.5dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz – 22dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- -3dB – frequency range at 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-18,000 Hz + 3 / -2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 90 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 12 μm / m N
- Stylus type – Spherical
- Tracking force range – 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g
- Replacement pen unit – DigiTrack, Digitrack Limited Edition