Concorde MKII Digital Turntable Head Needle
Concorde DIGITAL is designed to extend the life of timecode records (Serato and Traktor Scratch) and to minimize errors in decoding.
• DIGITAL also provides optimum output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl.
• This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal to noise ratio of the audio fed to the software, resulting in better interpretation of the timecode signal.
• Also, the reduction in frequency reproduction at which plaque wear and cracks occur helps minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecode vinyl records last longer.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. – 10 mV
- Channel balance 1kHz – 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz – 22dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- -3dB – frequency range at 20-18,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 100 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 14 μm / m N
- Type of stylus – Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range – 3-5 g
- Tracking force recommended – 4 g
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g