Concorde DigiTrack is specially designed for low wear coded record
DigiTrack is the perfect combination of convenience and function. You can now replace MP3s with a turntable style and feel and a turntable tradition. DigiTrack responds to DJs who make heavy use of timecode vinyl apps.
DigiTrack’s low-wear design and proprietary frequency response extend the life of timecoded vinyl records while also providing high-quality sound reproduction for playing traditional vinyl records.
DigiTrack also offers excellent groove processing capabilities for scratch and mixing performance, as well as increased output voltage for enhanced TCV performance and better sound quality than your mixer’s phono preamps.
High output and best blending and least scratching ability!
- 1000Hz, output voltage at 5cm/sec. –
- 8 mV at 1kHz Channel balance – 1.5 dB at 1kHz
- channel separation – 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB at -3dB
- frequency range – 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-18,000 Hz + 3 / -2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 90 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 12 μm / m N
- Stylus type – Spherical
- Tracking force range – 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Recommended tracking force – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g