Concorde DigiTrack is specially designed for low-wear coded record
DigiTrack is the perfect marriage of easy and functional. You can now replace MP3s with the style and feel of a turntable list and the tradition of a turntable. DigiTrack responds to DJs who make extensive use of timecode vinyl apps.
DigiTrack’s low-wear design and proprietary frequency response extend the life of timecoded vinyl records and provide high-quality sound reproduction for playing traditional vinyl records.
DigiTrack also offers excellent channel processing for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved TCV performance and better sound quality than your mixer’s phono preamps.
High output and best mix and scratch ability!
DigiTrack Technical Data
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. – 8 mV
- Channel balance 1kHz – 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz – 22dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- -3dB – frequency range at 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-18,000 Hz + 3 / -2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 90 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 12 μm / m N
- Style type – Global
- Tracking force range – 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g