DJ series cartridges are great for all types of music and have been the choice of DJs around the world!
The DJ S is a sturdy cartridge made of blue nylon material. It has a thin spherical probe and a specially developed and extremely stable console that provides exceptional rigidity.
Not only does the cartridge have the most tracking ability, it’s also virtually unbreakable, giving DJs the rigidity they need most. It also equates to very low register wear, which is an advantage for the busy DJ.
The DJ series is known by many as the “jack of all trades”, with improved tracking as well as accurate sound reproduction.
With a low-wear pen design, DJ provides excellent groove handling even when less weight is applied.
- Output voltage 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 6 mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz – 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz – 23 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz – 15 dB
- -3dB – frequency range at 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-18,000 Hz 3dB / -2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking power – 80 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 9 μm / m N
- Stylus type – Spherical
- Stylus tip radius – R 18 μm
- Tracking power range – 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking power recommended – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20 °
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 750 Ohms
- Internal inductance – 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacity – 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g