Made to provide the best possible sound quality contained in the DJ cartridge
Perfect for use in discotheques and clubs: Provides the best possible sound quality found in a DJ cartridge!
Designed to commemorate the release of the limited edition Technics SL-1200LTD and SL-1200GLD, the Concorde Gold was made to complement the attractive styling of these limited edition turntables and provide the best possible sound quality found in a DJ cartridge. Compatible with a wide variety of turntables.
Using the cartridge for the first time feels like striking gold. It is truly a flagship product with its gold plating and special Pro E diamond. Gold has an excellent reputation for amazing sound quality.
Available only in an elliptical stylus, Concorde Gold is for DJs who don’t settle for anything but the best!
Gold Stylus Technical data
- 1000Hz, output voltage at 5cm/sec. – 6 mV at 1 kHz
- Channel balance – 1.5 dB Channel separation at 1 kHz
- – 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- Frequency response – 20-20,000 Hz +/- 2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 7 μm / m N
- Stylus type – Custom Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius – r / R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range – 2.0-5.0 g (20-50 mN)
- Recommended tracking force – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20 °
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 750 Ohms
- Internal inductance – 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacity – 200-600 pF
- Concorde cartridge weight – 18 . 5g
Compatible with Cartridges – Gold (discontinued and no longer available)