Quintet Blue is a very homogeneous cartridge
The sound image of Quintet Blue will have a smoother reproduction compared to Quintet Red and moderate dynamic power compared to Quintet Bronze.
It features a Naked Elliptical diamond mounted on an aluminum console.
Quintet Blue will bring more space, depth and detail to the sound and is a great choice for any type of music, especially rhythmic.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm / sec – 0.5 mV
- Channel balance – <1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz -> 21dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz -> 14dB
- Frequency response 20-20,000 Hz – +/- 2.5 dB
- Tracking capability at recommended tracking force at 315 Hz *) – 70 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic, lateral – 15 μm / mN
- Stylus type – Bare Elliptical
- Pen tip radius – r / R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force range – 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Recommended tracking force – 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 7 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance -> 20 Ohms
- Cartridge body material – ABS / Aluminum
- Coil wire material – Pure 4 nines silver
- Cartridge color – Blue
- Cartridge weight – 9