Quintet Bronze moves to the top league of Quintets.
The slender profile of the Nude Fine Line diamond pen tracks even the highest frequency information, making it a must-have for the discerning listener.
In addition, larger footprint ensures less distortion and record wear.
The sound will be very balanced in all aspects. Classical music will be reproduced with power and open space around each instrument.
ST-7 transformer , perfectly matched with MC Quintet Bronze cartridge.
LH-4000 head , especially recommended for MC Quintet cartridge series.
MC Quintet Bronze Technical data
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. –
- 0.3 mV at 1 kHz Channel balance – <1.2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz -> 23dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz -> 15dB
- Frequency response 20-20,000 Hz – +/- 1.5 dB
- Tracking capability at 315Hz at recommended tracking power *) – 80 µm
- Compatibility, dynamic, lateral – 15 µm / mN
- Probe type – Bare Thin Line
- Prote tip radius – r / R 8/40 µm
- Tracking force range – 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended – 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20 °
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance ->> 20 Ohms
- Cartridge body material – ABS / Aluminum
- Coil wire material – Pure 4-nine copper
- Cartridge color – Bronze
- Cartridge weight – 9 grams
Compatibility with Rega brand TT / TA: The height of REGA brand cartridges from the probe tip to the upper cartridge mounting surface is lower than the standard. Therefore, you will need spacers to ensure the correct installation of the Ortofon cartridge. Please read our FAQ on cartridge setup and alignment on the tonearm. Adjusting the height of your Rega arm is easy with the Acoustic Signature Spacer Set.
Allows you to adjust the height from 0.5mm to 3.5mm in precise 0.5mm steps without removing the tone arm. Simply loosen the screws, insert the AS-spacer, then lock the screws back in so you’re ready to play arm.
For the Quintet cartridge, 3.2 – 4 mm spacers should be sufficient.