Concorde Scratch – developed specifically for scratch and backmarking
As the name suggests, Scratch is designed specifically for Scratch and back-cueing disciplines.
It is made of a fluorescent neon red material to make it very noticeable in spotlight and bright in ultraviolet light. For DJs who need more more tracking skills, Scratch is up to the task.
With a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs don’t have to worry about sacrificing sound quality and pen longevity when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, Scratch is perfect for any style and provides energetic, in-your-face sound.
Very high output! Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- 1000Hz, output voltage at 5cm/sec. –
- 7 mV at 1kHz Channel balance – 1.5 dB at 1kHz
- channel separation – 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB at -3dB
- frequency range – 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response – 20-15,000 Hz 3dB / -2dB
- Tracking capability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 μm
- Compatibility, dynamic lateral – 6 μm / m N
- Stylus type – Spherical
- Stylus tip radius – R 18 μm
- Tracking force range – 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Track recommended force – 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Viewing angle – 20 °
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 750 Ohms
- Internal inductance – 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacity – 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight – 18.5 g