Pioneer flagship HDJ-X10 over-ear headphones
Refined with input from professional DJs to serve you at festivals, clubs and everywhere in between, they will transform your musical experience. Ideal for DJs producing high-resolution audio ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, thanks to the new 50mm driver, it provides left and right channel separation, as well as clearer separation of rich bass tones and clear separation of mid and high frequencies.
Designed to be flexible and wearable for a long time, its swivel mechanisms allow you to wear it comfortably, whichever you prefer. The polyurethane leather ear cushions and headband cushion are resistant to degradation thanks to the use of nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt. Don’t worry about bumps and bumps during transport – these DJ headphones can handle heavy conditions and heavy use. It even passed the US Military Standard Shock test to ensure they withstand whatever the tour throws at you.
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Drive Units: 50 mm dome type
- Cable: 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m long) and 1.6 m flat cable
What’s in the box?
- HDJ-X10: 1.2 m Coiled cable (3 m long length) 1.6 m flat cable and 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
- Carrying bag
- Weight (without cable): 328 g
- Maximum Input Power: 3500 mW
- Output Noise Level: 106 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 – 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω