Wireless audio streaming from Bluetooth device
Presonus studio devices have been used for years by sound recording engineers who want to hear all the details in their music. This quality is now in a format accessible to everyone. Ceres active monitor speakers bring studio-quality sound to your home or office.
They are extremely easy to use with their extremely flexible connectivity, professional controls, and wireless audio streaming from any Bluetooth device.
On TV and radio, in MP3s and online videos, in games and movies…
Presonus produces the technology that sound engineers use to create the high-quality music they record and broadcast.
Ceres speakers, which are created by combining the technology used in all our studio monitors and the ease of use of Bluetooth, will give you the music you listen to at home with all the details in original performance.
Singers in recording studios rely on the accuracy and quality of their monitor speakers—including 5 models from Presonus. They want to distinguish every detail. By adapting the Bluetooth wireless connection to our most popular design, we ensured that the audience could hear what the recording engineers heard.
With Ceres, you can get natural midrange, clear treble and powerful bass that you can never get from battery powered or USB-connected “speakers”.
- 3.5″ (89 mm) Kevlar® low frequency transducer
- 1 inch (25 mm), ultra low mass, silk dome, high frequency transducer
- Rear firing acoustic port for superior bass frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal support
- High and low frequency tuning controls
- Front panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- 50 watts (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limitation, overtemperature, transient and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature prevents explosion in power supply
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power button with on/off LED
- Balanced ¼” TRS, unbalanced 1/8″ stereo and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front panel 1/8″ output