R65 and R80 standard monitors have the smallest wavelengths and highest frequencies
Using custom-made 6.8-inch Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeters. This way you can hear the expansive ambience and clarity that is characteristic of audiophile recordings. The transparent and accurate sound of the R series makes these reference monitors ideal for both commercial and home studios as well as broadcast and post production studios.
Conventional dome tweeters can be designed to increase their mass to soften high-quality resonance peaks. Thereupon the provisional response is lost. On the other hand, the specially designed AMT tweeter in the R65 and R80 has a thin folded Kapton membrane (<0.01 mm) in a luminium circuit that functions as a voice coil. In this way, a tweeter is able to react to an electric shock before and after birth. The hand-enacted response voice is a much clearer and cleaner sound.
Within the 506 mm projection area of standard 1-inch dome tweeters, AMT tweeters offer 8 to 13 times wider range. For example, the 4,400 mm2 area of the R65 and R80 is equivalent to that of 3-inch dome tweeters. In this way, R-series speakers present a much wider stereo image than conventionally designed speakers.
Both R65 and R80 have very wide horizontal and very narrow vertical springs. Its narrow vertical production minimizes reflections from the ceiling and table top. The wide and horizontal landscape creates an extremely wide “sweet spot”. Less susceptible to room anomalies, the different designs of the R series will always sound very predictable and balanced.
Cross-monitor observations have optimization controls by ambient viewer. In this way, they can adapt to all kinds of possibilities. To use for the bass boost resulting from being placed on the walls of 4-stage Actuated cavity screens. High frequency level control is also used to minimize room anomalies. Guaranteed to be in the spotlight with sub-bass like the Highpass series.
- With three different audio inputs, R series monitors are fed from any audio source.
- Balanced XLR, balanced 1/4″ TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs are ready for any source.
- Clear high frequency and wide stereo image with 2-way active AMT design
- Capture the smallest wavelengths and high frequencies with the specially designed 6.8″ AMT ribbon tweeter
- Provides balanced XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs tutorials
- Acoustic field settings (Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB) for normalities that will plan to be located inside O
- Bampi 150W RMS (LF = 100W, HF = 50W), Class D power amplifier from Switching power
- RF interference, output current pass, high temperature, pass/off switch and sub sonic filter
- Spending &0.5 W in standby with energy saving mode (on/off time)
- External insurance
- Internal power supply with IEC control
- Inputs 1 x XLR Balanced
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced
- 1 x RCA Phono Unbalance
- Frequencies Response 45 Hz to 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.7 kHz
- LF Amplifier 100 Watt
- HF Amplifier 50 Watt
- Maximum SPL 104 dB @ 1 m.
- Low frequency driver 6.5″ Kevlar
- High frequency driver AMT
- Aperture 4.400 mm2
- Equivalent 3″
- Input impedance 10k ohm unbalanced, 20k residual
- EQ HF: Linear, +1 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB
- HP: Linear, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB
- Protection RF shielding
- Output from Stream
- High heat
- On-off temporary protection
- Subsonic filter
- External insurance
- Case Vinyl laminate MDF
- Dimensions 203mm x 261mm x 328mm
- Weight 6.65 kg.