Studio One, one of the old and rigid DAW programs of many musicians
With a completely new foundation that does not rely on legacy code, Studio One is a creative and highly effective DAW software from the moment of inspiration to final mastering. Its intuitive single-screen interface is home to unlimited channels, creative editing tools, advanced virtual instruments, mastering tools, and video viewer.
With this advanced and simple structure, you can concentrate on making music, not where to click next. Studio One V4 offers the best sound quality by far, with its 64-bit, double-precision sound engine and unique virtual instruments that provide high control precision that do not look like analog devices.
The biggest reason Studio One is appreciated among musicians is that Presonus is listening. Many of the new features in V4 are requests from users.
With over 20GB of content, analog console emulation, advanced step sequencing and perfect integration with FaderPort Series control interfaces, Studio One continues to gain new users every day.
- Intuitive single window workspace with quick and easy drag-and-drop and multi-touch support
- Unlimited voice and instrument channels, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, bus and FX channels
- 64-bit audio engine with 384 kHz support
- The “chord track” that can manipulate the voices and notes in the desired audio channels for song trials
- Amazing new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for beat and loop-based composition, live sampling and editing
- Drum and melody composition with patterns with familiar drum machine style user interface
- Song import from Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo, Final Cut Pro, Premiere and similar programs with AAF support
- Arranger Track with innovative notebook feature
- Creating unique sounds with Multi-Instrument and Advanced FX chains
- Presence XT Sampler (with 14 GB sound bank), Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- The Innovative Mixing Engine can process each channel routed to the buses separately and where they join, making sonic character changes that have never been possible before with any DAW
- Console Shaper; Mix Engine FX, the first analog console emulation with overdrive, noise and crosstalk tuning.
- VCA faders acting as group channels controlling any number of channels
- Melodyne Essentials 4 for $99 integrated
- Online Cloud service for Presonus shop, Presonus Exchange and two-sided SoundCloud integration
- Mastering suite with automatic mix update, DDP, Redbook CD burning and digital release support
- 37 effects, 5 virtual instruments, 4 Notes FX, AU, VST2, VST3 and Rewire support
- Ability to use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar and Logic hotkeys
- ASIO, Windows Audio and Core Audio supported
This product is sold as an activation code only. Upon purchase, an activation code will be sent to you via e-mail. Then, using this code, you register your product from the Presonus page and download the necessary installation files. You can download it via internet.