QED REFERENCE OPTICAL – Excellent digital optical audio cable made of real glass.
Reference Optical Quartz is the first of its kind to consist of 210 individual borosilicate glass fibers. The cable allows you to get stunning sound when connecting DACs, TVs, CD players and Blu-Ray players to amplifiers or receivers because it has much higher bandwidth and attenuates only 1/10th of traditional acrylic fibers. Reference Optical quartz far exceeds the requirements for multi-channel digital high-definition audio with a bandwidth greater than 150 MHz, unaffected by cable kink.
Product attributes: p>
- Borosilicate fiberglass (GOF)
- graded refractive index to reduce transmission loss
- Very low signal loss (<0.03dB / m)
- Very low jitter (Jitter)
- fluorinated polymer sheath
- Fibre-filled Kevlar for increased tensile strength
- Precision made Toslink plug plated with 24 carat gold
- Provides a reliable connection between your CD or DVD player and your AV amplifier or receiver
- length: 1m