Qed QE3311 REFERENCE AUDIO XLR – stereo cable [2x XLR – 2x XLR] – 1.0m
The company QED for thirty years was created by a team of British company QED, during which we had the opportunity to gain unique experience in the design and manufacture of high-quality cables of the highest quality.
- This cable features sustainable twist geometry reference level performance parameters through the return signal and to eliminate disturbances caused by external high voltage. It is a much more powerful solution than standard audio-phono/RCA induced noise or interference, as well as noise or interference induced on the positive side, there is also noise reduction and a clean signal is on the separated negative side. This means reducing electromagnetic distortion and better signal transmission.
- Silver-plated oxygen-free copper tubing with a purity of 99.999%
- Balanced (positive and negative pole) shielded twisted pair
- Double electromagnetic shielding: aluminum mylar jacket braid made of 99.999% OFC and anaerobic copper
- Gold plated XLR pins
- Precision plug with integrated handle
- Length: 1.0 m