2RCA – 2RCA QED patch cable
It is a high class cable that sets a new standard for cables used to transmit the highest quality audio signal. QED Complemntary Conductor technology provides detailed sound through the use of two separate conductors of different sizes to carry the high and low tones separately in each conductor.
QED QE6110 cable is characterized by double shielded and 24-carat gold-plated plugs. All provide years of durability and clean, great sound.
The cable is made of the purest silver-plated copper conductor, closed and surrounded by a thick sheath with zinc and manganese additions.
- 99.999% Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) foamed conductors
- PE dielectric – for sonic purity
- QED Complementary Conductors TM
- Asymmetrical twisted pair geometry, independent pair
- Scan layer protecting sensitive signals from interference
- from external high voltages and currents.
- Twin leaf gold plated QED Anamate TM RCA plugs, high
- purity copper contacts, hollow center pin and low eddy current design
- QED Lifetime Warranty