In a position where the RODE HS2 microphone is close to the speaker’s mouth
It is a low profile, ergonomic and extremely light headset microphone that provides a clean and clear sound in applications that require it to be stopped.
After an extremely extensive and intensive redesign process, the HS2 is manufactured with an adjustable, stainless spring steel boom arm and headband, as well as flexible hypoallergenic silicone lugs that provide maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Painted with highly durable Pink or Black ceramic paint, the HS2 is produced in two sizes
HS2 has a 1.2 meter braided kevlar reinforced cable connected to a gold-plated 3.5 mm TRS jack with a detachable locknut at the end. The HS2 can work with RODE Newsmaker and Newsshooter kits and many recorders and radio transmitters.
The HS2’s lightweight, comfortable, low noise and minimal visual omni-directional polar pattern makes it the ideal microphone for film, television, video, theater and live vocal performances.
- Updated low profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-light for total comfort
- Adjustable rust-proof spring steel material for boom arm and headband
- Ear bands made of flexible hypoallergenic silicone
- Pink or black durable ceramic paint
- Two different sizes, small and large
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low usage noise
- With mini-fury and pop filter
- 1.2 Meter kevlar reinforced cable
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm jack with removable locking nut
- 5-year warranty when you register the microphone
- Acoustic Principle Polarized Condenser
- Active Electronic JFET impedance converter
- Polar Pattern Omni
- Output Impedance 3000Ω
- Max SPL 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Max output level 189 mV
- Sensitivity -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Noise level (A-weighted) 36 dBA
- Maximum SPL 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Weight 20 g
- Dimensions 50mm x 124mm x 205mm