NT6 is a microphone specially designed for environments where microphone use is difficult
Although it is an instrument microphone, it is suitable for use in any environment where sensitive miking is required. The gold plated real capacitor transducer used in the NT6s is the same as the one used in the NT5s. The NT6 is an excellent microphone with a wide dynamic range and spectrum.
Coming with 2 separate titles that you can change according to your needs, the NT6 is ideal for film, broadcast, live performance, surround and open space applications.
Equipped with a 1/2″ cardioid condenser capsule, NT6’s capsule head is 45 mm in length and weighs only 42 g. All-metal, multi-purpose mounting apparatus has 180 degrees of vertical movement. The capsule is 3 meters long into the main body. It is connected with a cable reinforced with kevlar.
There are high-pass filter and PAS settings on the main body. Vibrations, vibrations and 80 Hz with high-pass filter. All kinds of unwanted sound sources below can be filtered, and -10 dB gain reduction can be achieved to record high-intensity sound sources with the PAD setting.
The NT6’s small size is ideal for M/S recording with microphones with a large aperture figure-8 pattern (such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2).
- 1/2″ gold plated real capacitor capsule
- Nickel plated body
- 0 dB and -10 dB Pad
- Flat and 80 Hz high-pass filter
- Large dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Exchangeable cardioid and omni capsules
- M5 clip, WS5 black windshield
- 2 year warranty
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms
- Signal/noise: 75 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent noise: 19 dB SPL (IEC651, IEC268 -15)
- Maximum SPL:
- 138 dB (@1% THD > 1 Ohm), 148 dB (@1% THD > 1 Ohm) @ max Pad
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Max output: 6 dBu (@ 1% THD > 1 Ohm)
- Dynamic range: 119 dB (IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power: 48 Volts (P48)
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR, balanced
- Weight: 386 gr.
- Working Principle With Capacitor
- Directional Feature Cardioid / Omni
- Field of Application INSTRUMENT / FIELD RECORD
- Accessories LEATHER BAG / WIND PROTECTION
- Diaphragm Diameter 1/2″
- Mono/Stereo Mono
- Extras -10 PAD / HP FILTER / Omni CAPSULE