Provides 2 x 120W output power and 4Ω and 16Ω impedance
The A-R650 MKII amplifier provides 2 x 120W output power and can be used with speakers between 4Ω and 16Ω impedance. This makes it an excellent amplifier choice, whether used with bookshelf monitor speakers or large floor speakers.
Because the amplifier has two pairs of speaker outputs, you can enjoy sound in separate rooms simultaneously.
Other features include adjustable microphone input and headphone output. A Phono input with a built-in Phono equalizer amplifier is another attractive feature for traditional audio files. A system remote control unit that can control the CD-P650 CD Player and any UR-labeled TEAC component also comes standard.
TAPE2 Monitor transmits monitor audio from TAPE2 input to speakers regardless of input source.
- 120W + 120W Output Power at 4 ohms
- FET differential input three-stage pure complement discrete power amplifier
- 7 Audio Inputs including Phono Input
- Built-in Phono-equalizer Amplifier (MM Type)
- Mic Input with Mic Mix
- Two Selectable Speaker Channels (Speaker A and B)
- TAPE2 Monitor
- Balance Control, Tone Control (Bass, Treble), Loudness
- Source Pole
- Headphone Out