TEAC W-890R component stereo systems
Full size double cassette deck for use with mount.
Cassette transports feature dual auto reverse, synchronized reverse dubbing, and variable pitch control. A microphone input is available for recording conferences and other live events, as well as unbalanced line inputs and outputs.
TEAC has been making tape decks since the format was invented. You can count on the TEAC W-890R for reliable, great-sounding tape recording.
W-890R TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Twin IC logic control mechanisms
- Double Automatic Reverse Belt Transport
- Variable Pitch Control ±12% (Deck 1)
- Bi-directional Double-deck Continuous Recording / Playback
- Parallel Recording (Decks 1 and 2 at the same time)
- Normal and High Speed Dubbing (Deck 1 to Deck 2)
- Synchro Reverse Dubbing
- Mic / Line Mixing Recording (decks 1 and 2)
- Dolby B Noise Reduction HX Pro
- A-B Replay
- Back to Zero (Deck 1)
- Microphone Input with Level Control
- Headphone jack
- Multifunctional FL Display
- Left and Right Peak Program Level Meters
- Double 4-digit Electronic Tape Counters
- Timer ready (Rec, Play)
- Automatic Belt Type Selector (Normal / CrO2 / Metal)
- TEAC “UR” (Unified Remote) Compatible