TECHNICS SL-1210 M5G Direct Drive Rotary Table
- Hand-selected, Grade A (Excellent, quality below “Mints”) refurbished turntables from Japan
- repaired (if necessary), calibrated, tested and detailed
- 1 year warranty for defects and workmanship
- single voltage 100-120v model (US style plug)
- this is model 1210 that comes with black finish
- 1200MKS Silver model also available
- please read “MM Shortcomings + Notes” carefully before purchasing
ABOUT THE RENOVATION PROCESS
- After hand-selecting Technics turntables for the Japanese market, each unit undergoes a 100 point plus audit process by a team of Japanese engineers.
- In great detail, the tone arm, tone arm assembly, wiring, table, motor, balance, pitch, rotation, etc. Critical areas such as oscilloscope, balance instruments and mechanical rotation counter are examined and also tested.
- Every part that does not pass inspection is replaced with genuine Technics parts; only Panasonic original parts are used.
- Once the turntable passes inspection and is calibrated to factory specifications, the entire turntable is thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- includes (1) year warranty covering defects and workmanship (Turntable Lab responsible for first 2 weeks, use warranty card for the rest)
MM DEFECTS + NOTES
- Although each turntable has been refurbished, these units will still exhibit body scratches, surface wear/scratches, and varying degrees of corner wear.
- Unlike factory-fresh 1200 / 1210s, recent MCC turntables DO NOT include: dust cover, rubber mat, hood, or original box and packaging.
- Returns are NOT accepted unless the item is defective because these items have been used.
Following the retirement of the Technics 1200 turntable, Turntable Lab is proud to offer a high-quality alternative: Stokyo’s revamped Technics 1200s MCC series. Imported directly from Japan, these turntables are meticulously graded (Mint / Grade A / Grade B) and refurbished to the highest standards. Each unit has a (1) year warranty against defects and workmanship.
In our opinion, these are the next best option for purchasing new off-the-shelf 1200/1210 turntables. In our experience, the condition of the MCC line is generally superior to those found in the current used market. Most importantly, you understand that these turntables have been extensively tested and calibrated. Finally, with pricing approaching $1500 for the deadstock 1200/1210s, the MCC models are a well-priced alternative.
- Dust Covered
- Rubber mat
- Original factory box or packaging material
- 45 adapter
- inspection + warranty certificate
- +/-10% range control
- 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable tone arm with anti-slip control