The DN-HC1000S from Denon DJ is designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables/CD players) with today’s most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live. The DN-HC1000S provides DJs with a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can be a challenge. Especially considering the focused work environment. This is your moment to keep the dance floor moving and music pumping without room for error.
This DJ controller comes with a FREE official Denon hardcase.
- MIDI sub controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB plug & play connection (USB MIDI/bus power)
- Dedicated tactile controls to replace computer keyboard shortcuts
- High quality steel cabinet with rugged rubber keys
- Serato approved USB controller
- File select knob & buttons w/back-forward action keys
- Track select and fast search buttons
- SHIFT/CLR button
- 5 cue point and 3 sampler player buttons
- Auto loop button with loop cut knob & roll
- Loop I/O button with exit/reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap button
- MIDI mappable for other DJ software systems
- Under 3 lbs