PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING RULES
GOLD PLAK PRIVACY and PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION The permissions given and the basic information on the protection of personal data are listed below, and these explanations and the information form should be examined before giving approval to the redirect page.
In the event that the department that directs these RULES is approved, it will be deemed TO BE CONSIDERED that all of these rules have been learned, read and the Data owner has given authority to GOLD PLAK regarding this content .
GOLD PLAK, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, m. In order to fulfill the obligation of illumination arising from Article 10 , the following explanations are presented to the information and attention of customers, third parties who use our website and/or mobile applications.
GOLD PLAK has the right to update the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, partially or completely, at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation, and the changes in the legal regulations will be considered binding for both GOLD PAK and our Customer/followers.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 was published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677. The KVK Law is regulated to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of real persons, including the privacy of private life, which is also protected by the Constitution, and to determine the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
3. DEFINITIONS and ABBREVIATIONS
In this section, special terms and phrases, concepts, abbreviations, etc. in the policy. briefly explained.
3.1. GOLD PLAK : GOLD PLAK
3.2.Explicit Consent: Consent regarding a specific subject, which is given based on information and free will, and limited for data processing purposes.
3.3. Anonymization: Making personal data incapable of being associated with an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, even by matching with other data.
3.4. Employee: GOLD PLAK Staff.
3.5. Service Provider: The personnel of the company (supplier, subcontractor, customer, etc.) from which GOLD PLAK receives and / or provides services.
3.6. Personal Data Owner (Relevant Person): The natural person whose personal data is processed.
3.7. Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3.9. Special Quality Personal Data: Information that, if learned, may cause the person concerned to be victimized or exposed to discrimination.
3.10. Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, All kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
3.11. Data Processor: It is the natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller.
3.12. Data Controller: It is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system, and is obliged to register with the Data Controllers Registry.
3.13. KVK Board: Personal Data Protection Board
3.14. KVK Authority: Personal Data Protection Authority
3.15. KVK Law: Law on Protection of Personal Data published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677
3.16. Policy: GOLD PAK , Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
4. WAYS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA:
The data given by our customers who make transactions from the www.goldplak.com website or mobile website or GOLD PAK mobile applications, request the sending of newsletters, campaigns and promotions and the like, carry out membership transactions, and shopare processed by GOLD PAK in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation. .
https://www.goldplak.com may match information collected from you on the site at different times or in different ways, such as information collected online and offline, and may use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
5.1 Data Controller
Pursuant to the KVK Law, obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, of personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, Any operation performed on the data, such as classification or prevention of its use, means the processing of personal data.
GOLD PLAK is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system by determining the processing purposes and means of the personal data registered in the database, and declares that it will be the registered data controller by registering the data controller when the Data Controllers Registry is opened.
5.2 Representative responsible for Data Protection
When the Data Controllers Registry is established , GOLD PAK will appoint a data controller representative required for registration in the Data Controllers Registry, and this person will be an expert Representative who will be responsible for the protection and processing of all personal data, taking security measures and conducting regular audits. will appoint.
5.3 Data Processor
Real or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of GOLD PAK , pursuant to the authorization given by GOLD PLAK , of the archived data within the scope of the relevant legal legislation and the approval/permissions given by the Customer/data owners (For example; contractors, suppliers)
6. LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In accordance with the KVK Law, GOLD PLAK has legal obligations within the scope of protection and processing of personal data. These obligations are listed as follows:
6.1 Disclosure obligation
GOLD PLAK is obliged to inform the relevant person during the collection of personal data and in this context, to inform the relevant person on the following issues within the scope of the relevant legislation:
- The identity of the data controller and its representative, if any,
For what purpose the personal data will be processed,
• To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
• The legal reason for collecting the personal data,
• The rights of the person concerned.
Within the scope of the GOLD PLAK lighting obligation; will inform the related persons about the processing of their personal data by different means. In addition, GOLD PLAK attaches importance to making public policies understandable by personal data owners. The membership and confidentiality agreement on the websites of GOLD PLAK companies contains information on the above-mentioned issues.
Which tools will be used to inform the Relevant Persons are determined by the internal policies.
6.2 Obligation to inform
The rights of the person from whom the personal data is provided, regarding the protection of personal data, regulated in Article 11 of the KVK Law (Section 12 of this document) are as stated. In accordance with the Law KVK GOLD PLATE , evaluating requests submitted for such rights; It is obliged to inform the Relevant Persons within the scope of the action to be taken in line with their requests, and this notification will be made within the period ordered by the legal legislation.
Said requests, in writing or by other means to be determined by the Board by Relevant Person KVK GOLD PLATE ‘ to be communicated appropriately. GOLD PLAK works to provide the Related Person with more opportunities to apply and exercise their rights, so as not to contradict the Board’s decision on this matter.
6.3 Obligation to ensure data security
As GOLD PLAK’s data controller , the obligations related to data security arising from Article 12 of the KVK Law are specified in the other regulations, especially in Section 11 of this document, and the relevant legal legislation and mandatory issues brought by the Board will also be implemented by GOLD PLAK . .
6.4 Obligation to register with the Data Controllers Registry
In accordance with Article 16 of the KVK Law, GOLD PLAK is obliged to register with the Data Controllers Registry within the period determined and announced by the KVK Board in the Regulation and other legislation.
7. CLASSIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 Personal data:
The KVK Law defines personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In this context, the person’s data must be certain or identifiable (to reach the person when combined with other information). A person’s name, surname, date and place of birth, identity, social security number, phone number, address, images, payment information, health information and similar information are included in the definition of personal data.
The subject of Personal Data Protection is natural persons whose data is processed, and legal persons are excluded from the scope. For this reason, information that does not contain information about a real person, such as a legal person’s registration number, trade name and registration information, is not protected as personal data in accordance with the KVK Law.
7.2 Special categories of personal data:
Special categories of personal data; information that, if learned, may cause the person concerned to be victimized or discriminated against; In KVK;
” Data about the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions, and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data is Special Quality data.”
It is defined as It is forbidden to process sensitive personal data without the explicit consent of the person concerned, except in cases expressly authorized by law.
In this context; Such personal data will not be processed by GOLD PLAK except for cases where it is required to be processed in accordance with the Law, or it is processed in accordance with the conditions specified in accordance with Article 6 of the KVK Law, provided that the explicit consent of the relevant person is obtained.
8. RULES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
8.1 Principles to be followed regarding the processing of personal data:
All collected personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles listed in Article 4 of the KVK Law and the conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6. GOLD PLAK , pursuant to Article 4 of the KVK Law; is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with the rules of law and honesty, accurate and when necessary, pursuant to current, specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose, in a limited and measured manner.
In this Framework ;
- GOLD PLAK is obliged to act in accordance with the rules, prohibitions, rights and principles stipulated by the laws and other legal regulations during the processing of personal data.
- GOLD PLAK will be transparent during the processing of personal data as a requirement of compliance with the rules of honesty and will comply with the obligation to inform and enlighten.
- GOLD PLAK will be able to process personal data for legitimate and lawful reasons, that is, only for limited purposes that are clearly defined and lawful, within the scope of the permission given to it in cases where it needs permission.
- GOLD PLAK will process personal data to the extent necessary. In this context, taking into account the principle of proportionality, personal data will not be used except for the activities carried out by GOLD PLAK and the cases required by the purpose within the scope of these activities. In addition, the processing of personal data that is not needed or not needed will be avoided by exceeding the measure to achieve the purpose.
- GOLD PAK will keep personal data for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed, and after the expiration of this period, it will not keep this data without anonymization (if possible) for any reason.
8.2 The purposes of processing personal data of GOLD PAK:
8.2.1. GOLD PLAK processes personal data, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, for purposes similar to those stated below, by obtaining the consent of the data subject in the legal legislation, in cases where approval is required:
- Personal and contact data: Name, surname, telephone, e-mail information are used for user registration and communication purposes.
- Demographic, Site and Application Navigation Data and Other data: The data collected by defining the interests of the users are used to provide better service by increasing the user experience along with the execution and development of operational activities such as business development, marketing, communication.
- Social Network Information: It is used to provide users with easier access to the site with their existing social network accounts and to provide better service by increasing the user experience with the execution and development of operational activities such as business development, marketing and communication.
- Location data: User’s current location while using GOLD PLAK Website, Mobile site and applications; used if the user allows it. This data includes data about the precise or approximate location of Users. Location-based promotion and information can be made specific to the user.
8.2.2. Apart from the above-mentioned data-based purposes, data is generally collected for the following issues.
- E-Mail, SMS, WhatsUp etc. Sending messages, bulletins and other publications via platforms
- Answering questions and providing effective customer service,
- To inform about new services,
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper/shopper via the website/mobile applications,
- To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To provide information to public officials on matters related to public safety upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted institutions,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to use the rights arising from the current legislation,
8.3 Ensuring that personal data is processed in accordance with the law:
- GOLD PLAK is obliged to take the following technical measures for the legal processing of personal data.
– Organizing the internal organization for the processing and storage of personal data in accordance with the Law,
– Creating the technical infrastructure to ensure the security of the databases where personal data will be stored,
– To ensure the supervision of the technical infrastructure and processes created,
– To determine procedures for reporting the technical measures taken and audit processes,
- GOLD PLAK takes the following administrative measures for the legal processing of personal data:
– to inform and train company employees on the legal protection and processing of personal data,
– to record the measures to be taken in case of unlawful processing of personal data by company employees in contracts, documents or policies made with company employees,
– to supervise the processing of personal data of the data processors and partners it works with,
9. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER POLICY
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of the data subject/owner.
However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data can be shared with courts and other public institutions, provided that it is not contrary to the legal regulations on KVK.
Personal data can be shared with GOLD PLAK shareholders, our direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates, program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we get data storage services in the cloud, and domestic / foreign companies with which we have an agreement to send commercial electronic messages to our customers. institutions, the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have a contract with, and various domestic and international agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, and other domestic/foreign third parties and our relevant business partners, within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide you with better service and ensure customer satisfaction.
9.1 Domestic transfer of personal data:
GOLD PLAK is obliged to act in accordance with the decisions and regulations stipulated in the KVK Law and taken by the KVK Board regarding the transfer of personal data. GOLD PLATE Personal data and sensitive data belonging to the relevant persons cannot be transferred to other real persons or legal entities without the express consent of the person concerned. In so far, in cases where the KVK Law and other Laws make it mandatory, the data may be transferred to the authorized administrative or judicial institution or organization in the manner stipulated in the legislation and within the limits, without the explicit consent of the person concerned. In addition, as stipulated in Article 8 of the KVK Law, it is stipulated in paragraph 2 of Article 5 (for example, it is mandatory for the establishment or performance of a contract or fulfillment of a legal obligation) or as stipulated in paragraph 3 of Article 6 for special quality personal data. cases, it can be transferred without the consent of the person concerned. GOLD PLAQUEto third parties in Turkey with whom it has commercial cooperation/service, with personal data limited to the purpose of carrying out its commercial purposes and activities, in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the Law and taking all necessary security measures, after the termination of the business relationship with the third party. It can be transferred to prevent the use of them by the person.
9.2 Transfer of your personal data abroad:
GOLD PLAK will not transfer confidential information abroad except in cases where it has received the consent of the person concerned . However, GOLD PAK may transfer personal data abroad to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey. In exceptional cases where explicit consent is not sought for the transfer of personal data specified in the KVK Law, in addition to the conditions of processing and transfer without consent, sufficient protection is sought in the country where the data will be transferred. The KVK board will determine whether adequate protection is provided; In the absence of adequate protection, data controllers in both Turkey and the relevant foreign country must undertake an adequate protection in writing and have the permission of the KVK Board.
9.3 Measures taken by GOLD PLAK regarding the legal transfer of personal data:
- Technical measures taken:
Unauthorized access and use of the personal data processed and transferred or received as a result of the transfer, by different affiliates within GOLD PLAK , by different units within the said affiliates, and by natural or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of GOLD PLAK based on the authorization given by it. takes measures to prevent it.
- Administrative measures:
GOLD PAK , by different affiliates within its body, by different units within the said affiliates, and by natural or legal persons who process personal data on its behalf based on the authority given by GOLD PAK , how and to whom access to personal data should be given in accordance with what processing purpose. its internal policies.
10. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE POLICY
10.1 Storage for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed:
GOLD PLAK retains the personal data it processes pursuant to Article 7 of the KVK Law and Article 138 of the Turkish Penal Code, only for the period required by the personal data processing purpose, if it is stipulated in the relevant legislation or if a period is not stipulated in the legislation. The retained data will be deleted after the purpose of keeping the data ends, and the maximum period for deletion is determined on average 2 years after the end of the purpose of keeping the data. will.
For this reason, for each personal data, a different retention period may apply for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
For example, in accordance with Article 253 of the Tax Procedure Law, books and documents must be kept for 5 (five) years.
In another example, in accordance with the Regulation on Commercial Communications and Commercial Electronic Messages, in cases where the consent of the relevant person regarding the use of personal data for marketing or promotional purposes is withdrawn, the records of personal data should be kept for 1 (one) year from this date. The content of the commercial electronic message and any other record related to the post will be kept for 3 (three) years to be submitted to the relevant ministry when necessary.
On the other hand, a data may be processed for more than one purpose, and in such a case, unless there is a regulation in the legal legislation that orders the contrary, the relevant data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized and preserved when all the reasons causing the processing of the relevant data are eliminated.
10.2 Measures taken by GOLD PLAK regarding the protection of personal data:
Personal data processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws will have to be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by GOLD PLAK ex officio or upon the request of the person concerned, in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated, in a way that it will not be used in any way and cannot be retrieved. The procedures and principles regarding the destruction or anonymization of personal data in accordance with the law will be fulfilled in accordance with the principles and rules to be specified in the KVK Regulation .
- Technical measures taken:
Necessary systems and control mechanisms for the deletion, destruction and anonymization of personal data are established by GOLD PLAK .
- Administrative measures:
GOLD PLAQUE , GOLD PLATE ‘s based on the authority given to personal data processing on behalf of a natural or legal person to inform of personal data relating to the container in accordance with the law and creating awareness; at the same time, it enables them to take measures regarding the legal preservation of their personal data and the deletion, destruction or anonymization of their personal data within the framework of the agreements concluded with these persons.
GOLD PLAK is responsible for supervising the personal data protection activities carried out by natural or legal persons who process personal data on its behalf, based on the authority it has given.
11. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY POLICY
11.1 Obligations of GOLD PLAK on Data Security Pursuant to
Article 12 of the KVK Law, the obligations of GOLD PLAK regarding data security as data controller are as follows;
- GOLD PLAK, Personal data ;
– to prevent unlawful processing
– to prevent unlawful access, – to ensure its protection ,
To take all kinds of technical and administrative measures for
- To carry out or have the necessary inspections made within the organization,
- To take the necessary measures so that the persons who process personal data on their behalf or the officials working in their bodies do not disclose the personal data they have learned during their duties to others in violation of the provisions of the law and do not use them for purposes other than processing, even if they leave their duties,
- Notifying the relevant person and the Board in case the processed personal data is unlawfully obtained by others,
He will fulfill his duties.
11.2 Measures taken by GOLD PLAK regarding data security:
In order to fulfill its obligations regarding the security of personal data and to act quickly in cases where security poses a risk, GOLD PLAK takes the measures listed below:
11.2.1. Technical and administrative measures taken to prevent unlawful access to personal data:
Technical and administrative measures to be taken are listed in the relevant sections regarding the processing, transfer and preservation of personal data. Although GOLD PLAK is obliged to take these measures completely and to prevent illegal access; if there is still unlawful access to personal data by third parties; takes all technical and administrative measures in order not to harm the relevant persons in accordance with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data and the Board decisions.
11.2.2. Measures taken to protect personal data and their control:
GOLD PLAK periodically monitors and monitors whether the data recording systems used in its body are created and used in accordance with the KVK Law and the relevant legislation, and reporting is made to the person or board authorized in this regard to the extent required by the legislation.
GOLD PLAK , on the basis of its authorization, to inform real or legal persons who process personal data on its behalf and to raise awareness about the legal protection of personal data; at the same time, it is obliged to determine provisions for the legal protection of personal data within the framework of contracts concluded with these persons.
11.2.3. Measures to be taken in case of unauthorized disclosure of personal data:
GOLD PLAK is obliged to take measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal data and to establish an internal policy regarding this. In addition, in such cases, GOLD PLAK , as the data controller , is obliged to inform the persons whose personal data are disclosed in an unauthorized manner and the KVK Board.
12. RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
In accordance with the KVK, the Data Owner’s data;
- learning has been processed,
2 have been processed, information to request,
3. processing purpose and the purpose is used appropriately is learning,
4. domestic / overseas is transferred 3rd parties know,
5. missing / incorrect handling or has changed the demand for correction,
6 . KVK Code 7. erased under the conditions foreseen in the article / not want to be,
7. transferred to 3rd parties to the aforementioned (d) and (e) do not want to be notified of transactions pursuant,
8. a disadvantage were analyzed, exclusively, automatic systems a object to the occurrence of the result,
9. To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the processing in violation of the KVK Law,
Right of access to personal data
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data free of charge. For this reason, GOLD PLAK provides the relevant person within the scope of the relevant legal regulations;
- Learning whether their personal data is processed;
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it;
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose;
- The right to request to know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad
undertakes to provide
Right of the Data Owner to change and/or delete their Personal data :
The persons concerned have the right to change or delete their personal data without being charged a fee. In this context;
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear;
- Requesting notification of the above-mentioned correction, deletion or destruction processes to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred;
- Objecting to the emergence of an unfavorable result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date :
In accordance with the KVK Law, we have an obligation to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date when necessary, therefore, in order to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date, please notify us of any changes in your status to our Whatsapp line at +90 532 297 64 75 or by using the e-mail address [email protected] .
Application of the relevant person and evaluation of the application :
Subject to any limitations, within the scope of the rights provided by the relevant legal legislation, the relevant persons will be able to make a request to GOLD PLAK in order to provide access to the personal data processed by GOLD PLAK as soon as possible and to use the above-mentioned rights . GOLD PLAK creates the necessary application channels to meet these access demands. Applications are answered as soon as possible and in any case within the time stipulated in the KVK Law.
Relevant persons will apply to the representative to be announced by GOLD PLAK and to be announced in the Data Controllers Registry when the legal infrastructure is provided, through one of the relevant application methods. The representative of the data controller will conclude the requests regarding the processing and protection of personal data free of charge as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days at the latest. In any case, if the representative cannot be reached until this representative is appointed, the relevant person will be able to reach the GOLD PLAK through one of the communication channels under the previous paragraph and convey his request.
In order for this period to start, the requests made by the relevant persons must be sent to the data representative in writing or by other methods determined by the KVK Board, and must also be submitted in full in documents identifying the data owner. Until a method is determined by the Board, applications must be made in writing. During the application to be made by the relevant person, the person concerned should clearly state which right he/she has exercised and, if any, with the information and documents, to Ergenekon Mah. Dolapdere Cad. No:188 – Şişli / İSTANBUL corporate address via registered mail with return receipt requested.
The requests made by the data subject are accepted by the representative of the data controller or rejected by explaining the reason in the legislation office and a written or electronic response is reported. If the application is accepted , it is fulfilled by GOLD PLAK . In some cases regarding the request for the processing/change/deletion of personal data, no positive response is given to the request due to legal obligations or other reasons determined in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law. In this case, the reasons for the refusal will be justified in detail and the legal basis will be reported.
In cases where the application is rejected by GOLD PLAK within the scope of legal regulations, the answer given is insufficient or the answer is not given in time; The person concerned has the right to make a complaint to the KVK Board within 30 (thirty) days from the date of learning the answer and in any case within 60 (sixty) days from the date of application.
13. PURPOSE OF USE OF INTERNET COOKIES (COOKIES) and RIGHTS OF DATA RELATED :
This cookie practices policy; It applies to websites, mobile sites, Mobile Platforms, all kinds of applications, third party programs or platforms accessed and used by GOLD PLAK or on behalf of them.
Element of purpose: Cookies are placed on devices (computer, app) for the purpose of proper functioning of a website, improving user experience, developing and optimizing the site, serving more relevant, interest-based advertising, providing an interesting and personalized website/app and advertising portfolio for visitors. phone, tablet) are small data snippets placed.
Types of Cookies: Cookies may appear in different types according to different classification types. So-called session cookies are temporary cookies that are kept on your devices until you leave the website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, are cookies that remain on your device’s hard drive for a long time.
Mandatory cookies enable the website to function properly and allow users to browse the site and benefit from its features. Mandatory cookies are anonymous.
Functional and Analytical cookies contain data about remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to user requests, and how visitors use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies do not contain usernames, etc. may contain your personal information.
Commercial cookies, on the other hand, serve to increase your usage experience by presenting similar products/content to the product/content you are targeting in line with your interests and choices, and by offering a more advanced, personalized advertising policy.
The above-mentioned session, permanent, functional and analytical and commercial cookies are kept in the background for approximately two months, and the necessary adjustments can be made in the user’s internet browser settings. The removal process from these settings may vary based on the internet browser.
Third Party Cookies: GOLD PLAK websites/mobile applications/mobile websites can work with third-party reliable and well-known advertising providers. In this case, third-party providers place their own cookies in order to offer personalized advertisements by taking cookies into account. Cookies placed by third parties collect and process the browsing information of visitors on websites and analyze how they are used.
You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting ” www.allaboutcookies.org ” or ” www.youronlinechoices.eu “.
Your information/data collected with cookies may be shared with 3rd party companies for targeted advertisement display.
Cookie Management: You can clear stored cookie data until you disable cookies. The location of these settings varies depending on the browser you are using. You can find the location of the relevant settings by using the “Help” function in your browser.
14. PUBLISHING THIS DATA POLICY
This data policy and rules will be notified to users with personal data, along with the obligation to inform within the scope of the legal legislation , and will be published on the websites and mobile applications of GOLD PLAK .
15. CHANGES AND UPDATES
The rights of the Data Owner in accordance with the KVK are the obligations of GOLD PLAK . In this context, in the event that changes are made or necessary in line with the economic and commercial decision of GOLD PLAK or the decisions of the Legal legislation or the Personal Data Protection Board, relevant information shall be provided to the Customer and related persons whose data is recorded, via e-mail, sms, voice message and other will be notified via at least one of the available registered contact information.
16. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
For all your questions and comments regarding your personal data, you can contact us at any time by writing to the website https://www.goldplak.com/iletisim/ or by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 0 532 297 64 75 .
Also; GODL PLAK Ergenekon Mah Dolapdere Cad No:188 Şişli İSTANBUL by sending a registered letter to the corporate mail address, you can get information via the preferred communication method and on the specified issues.